Item Code: 32-KSJPRT#
- The brazilian barbecue, or Churrasco, is one of the most famous brazilian dishes around the world.
- In Brazil, the state of Rio Grande do Sul is where the barbecue tradition started.
- Due to this tradition, the names for the knives under the Polywood' Jumbo line were based on Rio Grande do Sul`s cities: Est'ncia, Gramado, Rio Grande and Ga'cho, the name given to those that were born there.Ergonomically designed for comfort and efficiency, the jumbo steak knives range from "half-tang" and "full-tang" blades.
- Using high quality stainless steel, Tramontina steak knives are known allover the world for its quality, great serration and tradition in knife manufacturing.
- The triple riveted handles ensure more durability, better balance and overall quality to your steak knife.Care, Safety and General InstructionsJumbo`s handles are made of Polywood', a cured wood manufactured exclusively by Tramontina in Brazil.
- All Polywood' products are dishwasher safe, high-impact resistant and temperature resistant.CertificationTramontina has been in the market producing quality knives since 1911, and nowadays Tramontina exports to over 120 countries, has more than 17,000 products in its range and employs over 6,000 people.
- Tramontina`s 10 manufacturing units are located in the south of Brazil and also has a manufacturing unit in the U.S.A.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)