Item Code: 26-DS1.5M
- The 'Marathon Dim Sim' has long been an Aussie favourite bought from the corner takeaway shop, a blend of meat, sweet cabbage and selected spices encased in a thin pastry shell, ideal as a quick snack or light meal enjoyed either steamed or fried.
- Cabbage, Wheat Flour, Mutton or Beef (23%), Water, Wheat Starch, Salt, Onion, Sugar, Flavour Enhancer (621), Spices.
- Thawing: Place Dim Sim in the refrigerator overnight.
- Fry: Fry thawed Dim Sims for 5 minutes at 170°C or 8 minutes if frozen.
- Steam: Place thawed Dim Sims in a steamer containing boiling water and heat for 15 minutes or if frozen, 20 minutes.
- Microwave: Place frozen Dim Sims in a microwave-safe container with one teaspoon of water per Dim Sim.
- Cover and cook on high for approx 50 seconds per Dim Sim (this will vary as microwave ovens have different outputs).
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- Reheating times are a guide only and may vary according to power, age and condition of appliance used.
- Take care when handling heated products.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)