Item Code: 26-DSC1M
- The 'Marathon Mini Dim Sim' has long been an Aussie favourite enjoyed at functions everywhere.
- Made with wholesome Australian Chicken and freshly farmed local cabbage, these delicate parcels are sure to delight.
- Chicken (45%), Vegetables (Cabbage, Spring Onion), Wheat Flour, Water, Wheat Starch, Sugar, Thickener (1422), Flavouring (contains Wheat, Soy), Flavour Enhancer (621), Sesame Oil, Salt, Garlic, Spice, Natural Colour (Crocin, Crocetin).
- Steam: Steam frozen Mini Dim Sims over rapidly boiling water for 8 minutes.
Fry: Heat frying oil to 180°C.
- Place frozen Mini Dim Sims into the hot oil and cook for 4 minutes.
- Remove and place on absorbent paper.
- Let stand for 2 minutes before serving.
- Microwave: Place Mini Dim Sims in a microwave proof container with 1 tablespoon of water per 10 Mini Dim Sims, cover and cook on high for 2.5 – 3 minutes.
- Oven Baked: Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Place Mini Dim Sims on an ungreased baking tray while still frozen.
- Do not thaw.
- Bake 10 – 20 minutes at 200°C or until golden brown.
- Temperature Variation: Cooking times are a guide only and may vary according to power, age and condition of appliances used.
- Take care when handling heated products.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)